maple_clef: (Default)
maple_clef ([personal profile] maple_clef) wrote2009-02-12 03:08 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Picspam!

It's actually snowing here right now, which you may or may not be able to tell from the photo! Doubt it will settle on the sands, but pretty cool :D

Posted via LiveJournal.app.

[identity profile] ignipes.livejournal.com 2009-02-12 03:44 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, man, it looks so cold and grim!

[identity profile] maple-clef.livejournal.com 2009-02-12 04:53 pm (UTC)(link)
It is! Cold, wet and more of the same. Brrr!
snorkackcatcher: (Default)

[personal profile] snorkackcatcher 2009-02-12 11:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Does snow actually settle on sand? I suppose it must if it's thick enough, I just don't think I've ever seen it. Presumably the tide clears it away. :)

[identity profile] maple-clef.livejournal.com 2009-02-15 11:12 am (UTC)(link)
It didn't on the tidal sandflats (this time, at least!) but I've seen it settle quite deep on Holkham beach... I think it was cold enough that the water in the sand was practically freezing, which allowed the snow to settle and not melt!